Trade Buy and Sell Post

Go down

Trade Buy and Sell Post

Post  Lil Red on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Hey so I'm thinking of running a swarmier Nids army and I'm looking for Carnifex models of this generation, and as many Termagaunts as I can get my hands on (the fex will become a Tervigon). Does anyone have either of these things that I could buy from them? I don't have much to trade with right now so buying is about all the power that I have.

Another alternative would be if there is anyone who is looking for warriors and genestealers and or hormagaunts we could go in together on a battleforce box. I have more Stealers than I can handle right now, but I'd be up for more of any thing else so we could mix and match as you pleased.

Let me know Smile thanks!
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Buy and Sell Post

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 am

does anyone besides paul have mike's number? he has blood angels, tau, dark eldar, eldar, nids and all sorts of bits he wanted to sell, but i don't have his number!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:41 am

mike who? Did he play in the tourny that you won scott? If he has nids stuff I'd buy them so let me know what it is if you find it.
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:18 pm

I'm always on the look for more DE. Particularly Raiders

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:40 am

we need to investgate

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 am

Hey I can't find Mike's number, but I'll ask paul today when I'm at the store for it.

Anyone be interested in splitting a AOBR box with me? I've already got the rule book and templates, and I want the marine section of it. I'd be happy to pay more and keep the book/templates if the other buyer doesn't want them though.

Also where do y'all get magnets to magnetize your stuff. From here on out I want to magnetize my big stuff. I'm going to buy a carnifex soon and I want to magnetize it so that I can run it as either a fex, tervigon, or Tyranofex.
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 am

Maybe alex would split it- dunno.
i got my magnets from dustin, course he's dead now, so no help there.
they're called rare earth magnets, and you can get them online.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:49 pm

What do you need marines for? Starting a marine army? Or do you have one I don't know about?
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:16 am

Ya know I was originally a marines player, but I got out of it when we got back into 40K. I'm just looking for some models for Apoch and modeling. Something to build some fun character fluff around. Guard are by far my favorite army to play, but the lack of awesomeness HQ wise just makes me want to build a small strike force of marines.
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down