Phoenix Gamers 40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Goal

Go down

My Goal Empty My Goal

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 am

This is what I think I'm aiming for DE wise for now. I'm hoping to get more of course, but... well I only have so much $$ and my game experience says this is scary

277 Koh the Facestealer, Drinker of Worlds, Terror of the Entrenda Conflict, Lord Archon of the Harvestors (Asdrubael Vect)

389 Dracon Joha-Kyu, Shadow Field, Punisher, Tormentor Helm, Combat Drugs, Xenospasm; His Retinue- Master Myo, Combat Drugs, 4 Incubi, 2 Warriors w/Spliner Cannons. Raider

228 10 Wyches, Succubus (hasn’t earned a name yet)- Agonizer, Combat Drugs, Raider

196 Raider Squad w/ 10 Warriors, Blaster, Splinter Cannon, led by Sybarite Amuveur, Power Weapon, Combat Drugs. Raider

196 Raider Squad w/10 Warriors, Blaster, Splinter Cannon, led by Sybarite No-Name-Yet, Power Weapon, Combat Drugs. Raider

162 Warrior Squad, w/15 Warriors, 2x Dark Lances, led by Sybarite Porc-épic, Power Weapon, Splinter Rifle, Splinter Pistol

216 5 Reaver Jetbikes, 2xBlasters, led by Succubus Bel-morté, Punisher, Combat Drugs, Tormentor Helm, Goblet of Spite

211 5 Scourges, 4 Splinter Cannons, Sybarite Agoniser, Combat Drugs, Splinter Pistol

125 Ravager, Night Sheild

2000pts/ 366.50$

Only one real thing I'm wondering(other then a general hmmm) is either pw or mask of the damned with the big warrior unit. Mask is a ld test or you can't charge. It does work on fearless units.

Back to top Go down

My Goal Empty Re: My Goal

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:14 am

did you ask about mike's number?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 am

I forgot, ugh.... I came home and slept for three hours... I was not the most active man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:46 am

ebay?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 am

That's the hope.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content