Phoenix Gamers 40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG)

3 posters

Go down

The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG) Empty The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

The reason my wolves do what they do. Because the gift of Foresight:

Wulfgar strode towards the center of his flag ship, The Savior. His feet softly padded along the long metallic corridor. Though his rune encrusted armor was safely in the armory his skin still bore the scars of Runes carefully carved over 98% of his body. His firey red beard had grown exponentially since his banishment by the hands of those he intended to save.
Off in the distance he could see his most trusted companion. The Legend Ender was his moniker, none could remember his birth name, if he even could he never told it. This giant of a man was the closer to the size of Russ than any warrior before him. His terminator armor only increased his terrifying demeanor. His massive hammer and shield lay against the ships wall, covered in grizzly trophy's from their last Skirmish, He stood at attention upon seeing his Lord Spellbreaker come near.
"Has the room been prepped?"
"Yes Lord," Ender bowed in respect "but I worry for your saftey, if you just allow me to accomp..." He was cut short by the raise of his Commander's hand. "The less you know of my ritual, the better."
With that Wulfgar calmly walked into the large circular room. In the center, chained to the floor was a horror beyond comprehension of mortal men. At least seven feet tall its lanky body writhed in its ward covered entrapment. Two long Obsidian horns curved from its skull like head in chaotic, yet elegant directions. Its blistered red skin showed the marks of a savage beating that undoubtedly came from his most trusted Wolf Guard.
"Lord Khorne shall eat your bones for this Sorcerer!!!" The thing spat fire and brimstone as it spoke in a deep rooted and yet shrieking voice. Blood poured from his mouth as it tried to rip free of its bindings.
"Foul being of Chaos! Listen here, for these will be the last words you ever owe the pleasure of understanding. I am no mere Sorcerer. I have powers beyond the comprehension of your God of Blood. May the Emperor guide his blade through your blighted mind. You shall know true rage," before the last syllable disappeared from the lips of the Commander he sprang upon the Daemon.
Clenching it around the wrists Wulfgar opened his mouth and inhaled. Inaudible noises came from the lips of the horrid beast as it kicked and writhed. Alas it was all for naught. Its essence was ripped from is skin and shot into the Spellbreaker's head. His body convulsed as he rose in the air. Orange light poured from every rune etched on his body and his eyes became the night sky. The last sound to pour from the portal to the room was a faint but ensuring "For Fenris"

His vision formed. The sage Hector poured over scrolls and logs. "There has to be an answer!" he muttered. Loud banging noises drew his attention for a short moment, "they draw near." It is unclear even to him who he spoke to. Finally among a long forgotten tome, he found it. But it was too late, the Storm Troopers outside had breached his door and in stepped an armored woman. Her once golden stature was now one of death and decay, her protective shell of admantium was slaked with blood and gore. "Lord Reclaimer has come for you," without a moment of hesitation the Cannoness engaged her Promethium and incinerated Hector and all the records of the Glory of Mankind.
Long left unchecked The Inquisition had always been about violence first and reasoning second. None owed a second thought to blood shed and burning. None even thought to connect the dots. Burn, Maim, Kill. Busy hunting down the servants of Tzeentch, Slaanesh and Nurgle. All those who used the power of the warp, these so called Psykers, none thought the nagging voice for the deaths of these beasts was anything but the Light of the Emperor. Burn, Maim, Kill. So it came as a shock to everyone when the Inquisitor, Lord Reclaimer first launched his war on Mankind.
Blood for the Blood God was his new war cry. It wasn't like the Heresy of Horus in the least. That was a nuisance compared to this.
With Horus, not everyone felt the dark whispers of Chaos. Each god had fought separately to control Chapters. This time, with a patience unknown of Khorne he had infected every last Inquisitor. Every last servant. Every last Sister of Battle. Their Blood Lust became legendary. Entire Star Systems fell as the full forces of Chaos poured from the warp, swallowing whole mankind's Empire of Faith. The first planet to fall was Wulfgar's beloved. Fenris was burned to ash by Inquisitorial forces, Terra was a close second, and with the Emperor's body destroyed the Flame of Man quickly was snuffed.
Not only Chaos triumphed here though, on the contrary, they crumbled mankind so the real contenders could finally shine. First the Tau, ecstatic on expanding took their empire to the fullest, but they were ignorant. They settled too many dead worlds. That is when the Ancient Evil C'Tan arose. The metallic legion soon made the Tau an Endangered Species. The Tyranids lost the desire to fight that which was already dead and finally left the galaxy.
Eldar Craftworlds, once glorious structures now drifted dead through out space, falling into disrepair and crumbling. Cities were a thing of the past as the Necrons set out to finish what they had started, extinguishing all life from the Galaxy. They met resistance, those which the Old Ones had designed to fight them, the last living souls in the Galaxy. The Orks. The battles were fierce. Necrons never died but for every Ork Killed 100 more spawned to fight. They were over run with time and the whole galaxy finally turned GREEN. The peace didn't last though, it never does. Orks fought Orks until they made planets uninhabitable, the battle lust was fierce and with none left to kill but themselves, they quickly finished each other off.

Wulfgar fell to the floor, his head pounding in disbelief. His foresight had never been so intense before. He braced for what came next. His body seized and he vomited up blood and fire, spewing it across the walls and ceiling of his chamber. The door swung open as the flow stopped. Gore gushed out into the hallway as The Legend Ender rushed in. "Lord Wulfgar! are you okay??" he stammered.
"I shall be," Wulfgar spat, he was barely able to hold himself up. "Now quickly contact our fleet, tell them we must make for Harbinger occupied space. Get me contact with Santiago. We are going to need some help."

Back to top Go down

The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG) Empty hard to explain

Post  Zac Nelsen Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 pm

You and scott's chapters are so awesome and actually truely good I just want to slaughter/convert them and show the true powers in the universe Very Happy I love it so much, and how you guys work together, your chapters are really similar its awesome. But how come this one isn't in the fluff section?
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG) Empty Re: The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm going to keep it going lol keep adding to the story

This is my original Fluff..

The 14th. The Sons of Russ and the Chosen of the Wolf. The Outcasts of the Space Wolves started with their Leader, Wulfgar Spellbreaker, The Bane of the Thousand Sons. Wulfgar was once a promising young Wolf Guard for the Lord Engir Krakendoom. He was assigned to assist the Company's Wolf Priest in training the new recruits. But on a routine patrol their Thunder Hawk received a distress call from a near by Coven world belonging to a chapter of The Benevolent Hand battle sisters, upon making planet fall the new recruits fast learned of a powerful contingent of Thousand Sons led by the Outcast Sorcerer himself, power behind the empty husks that the Thousand Sons had become, Ahriman.
Ferocious and Headstrong nature was their ultimate downfall, the young Fenrisian Warriors charged straight through the heart of the enemy with devastating results but the advantage of their surprise assault soon tore them asunder. A hail of psychokinetic gun fire tore all in their wake to gore. Only Wulfgar was left standing, covered in the blood of his fallen comrades he gripped his power sword in one hand and the Crozius Arcanum Axe of his fallen mentor in the other.
He swiftly tore through a score of Admantium husks on his rage fueled path to the heart of the battle, where the Cannoness of the Sisters, Lady GaGa, dueled with Ahriman. With a roar so loud that the stars themselves shook in his wake as he managed to slide his Power Sword right through one of Arhiman's two hearts. With a large blast of warp energy he retreated to his Star Cruiser grievously injured.
Wulfgar collapsed into a hump of blade wounds and bolter holes and his transformation had begun, revived by the Sister Superiors of the Coven, Wulfgar struggled with terrible visions and horrific pulses of warp energy through him. The blast from sundering Arhiman had ripped Wulfgar's mind asunder and forced raw psychic energy to fill the void.
He managed to keep his new found power secret long enough to return to his Battle Brothers on Fenris. He soon discovered he had the amazing power of Foresight, so craved by the Astropaths of the Chapter. But instead of visions of heroic deeds and honorable battles, Wulfgar saw only death and extermination in the future for the Space Wolves. Attempting to preach the doom of the chapter only angered the Twelve Lords and a consequential skirmish saw Wulfgar banished.
Though his message still reached to some, several smaller Wolf Lords formed as his personal Disciples and formed the Pack of the Lone Hunter. Together these powerful tacticians, warriors and psykers travel the galaxy upholding an honor to defend all in need, and sift any promising recruits along the way. Recruiting outside their traditional Fernisian Warrior Pool makes many uneasy but Wulfgar knows the coming threat is very real. He scours data archives and vox channels in search of Lone Wolves on their exiled Path to Redemption to form his personal Body Gurad and guides to the new in the ways of the wolf.
Their crusade for honor and fresh bodies readies them even more for when the day finally comes and the Space Wolves won't be enough to save Fernis from ultimate destruction, Wulfgar will lead in his personal Land Raider; The Lupercale straight into the heart of any foe. He and his Renegade 14th Company shall reign fire from the sky and bring the fury of Russ upon all who hope to snuff the light on mankind out

Last edited by Hambone on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding OG fluff)

Back to top Go down

The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG) Empty Re: The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG)

Post  alex clements Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:09 am

dude that story is freaking awsome! i truely love the ending tho. hint hint (ork player)
alex clements
alex clements

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 am

DUDE!!!!! love it!!!!! yeah man all our chapters really got is each other-
this wulfgar is BA for sure, telling this demon the what for!
again, awesome!

Back to top Go down

The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG) Empty more to cum lolz

Post  Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 am

"What ever you attempt will be as insignificant as you and you're so called 'Outcasts' are," he spat blood as he spoke, grinning evilly as he leveled his eyes. "Fear only works on sane men i'm afraid." Legend Ender whispered in Wulfgar's ear. He lowered his pistol slightly, after all this man was once a battle brother.
Dellingr the Broken Fang. Warrior. Wolf Guard. Brother. Friend. Traitorous filth. All this and more describe the man kneeling at the business end of Wulfgar's finally tuned MK III bolt pistol, Icetooth. He had been solely responsible for 33 days of drifting through the open void of space. Carefully placed explosives had detonated in the engine room wounding several and killing one. Crippling the engines was one thing but having to ask for help from the Harbinger fleet just seemed unbecoming of a warrior.
Wulfgar thought carefully to himself about his next action. "You are free to go, run now before I know mercy." Without hesitation Dellingr sprung up off his knees and bolted towards the distant hills. Santiago scowled coldly. Legend Ender roared with anger, "you honestly can't let him leave?!" He pointed in the now distant running figure. Wulfgar turned to his Thunderhawk.
"I will not have the blood of my men on my hands.." as he spoke he looked softly to his champion, "release the wolves, before the hills i want this meadow soaked with traitorous blood." Without looking back he boarded his ship. Even as the sounds of screams and vicious snarls caught his ear, even as the scent of blood filled his nostrils he never faltered. "Lone warrior," he barked back to Santiago, "accompany me to my war council."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 pm

hahaha "barked at his champion" cause "wolves" bark ya know?
nice, so they crashed landed on a planet after the engines blew up and they drifted?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 pm

No they drifted but once Wulfgar found out who the traitor was he landed on a planet to deal. It'll be explained in my next installment

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 pm

ah

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:27 pm

"We shall not allow ourselves to be the beasts of burden for your delusions of grandeur!!!" Warlord roared, pounding his fists into the large marble table causing it to quiver and chip. Wulfgar sat at the head of the table, his hand running through his fiery orange beard in deep contemplation. Warlord was a trusted warrior, the fiercest Wulfgar had ever witnessed. His brash headstrong nature made his assaults the things of legend. He remembered the first time they had met, Warlord was once a tyrannical tribe leader on an uncharted planet in the RYZA system. He had caught several of Wulfgar's Wolf Scouts in his 'forsaken lands' and imprisoned them. After some intense debate and a little 'persuasion' with the business end of The Legend Ender's hammer, Warlord had decided to free the scouts and join the Outcasts, not only did Spellbreaker gain a competent Wolf Lord, but he brought his enormous warrior tribe with him.
"Silence you fool!" Engir Krakendoom boomed ",his visions have never lead us astray before and they won't now!" He pointed at the large Holo-Map in the center of the table as he continued, "Now we have devised a plan and we will stick by it!!" Warlord snarled as he sat down. His golden armor shining in the reflection of the hologram. Lord Krakendoom continued, "now we have asked several daunting requests, and pulled up almost all of our debts there-in, to our various allies. Captain Santiago ensures us that Sergeant Deasmond and his men will fulfill thier duties and retrieve the data disks from the wrecked frigate on the Ork infested moon of Reig-" Winter Wolf swiftly interrupted him.
"No offense to our honored guests, but the Harbingers quest barley constitutes as a minor threat for ones as skilled as they, in the ways of the jump pack. What of our guerrilla fighting rebels engaged with Lord Reclaimer's troops? Or Lady Gaga and he sisters uncovering the sacred artifacts deep in the Necron tomb? Most importantly have we figured out a way to bypass the shields on that monstrosity they call a 'craft world'?"
Wulfgar cleared his throat loudly, and the room went silent, he turned to Santiago and nodded, the Captain went to work typing on a small interface as Spellbreaker spoke. "The Benevolent Hand has already found the staff and are on their way as we speak. We received this transmission from our rebel friends engaged in the thickest for fighting with the traitorous Inquisition. It seems Mother Maylene has been killed and so have all her troops.." The static encrusted transmission filled the thick air of the War Council room.

"I couldn't catch my breath, layin there-ppsstt-
Fading in and out, and I can remember Mother tellin me
"Home is where the heart is", but my heart has long been black
Comin to the end of my road-cchhtyt-, but I never wanted it like this, not like this
Lookin over where they lay my mother, and louder and louder I screamed her name
But she wouldn't say anything
This looked all too familiar, but I've never been on this side of things
Memories of my brothers racing through my mind-pppp-
And soon I know we'll all be together again
The sound of gunfire, so loud and rapid, but it seemed to be so quiet around me
And out of nowhere, I feel a peace c-ssszzzzttt-
I reach down to re-load my ticket home
The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later
Silence fills the -cttcchht- air"

"Maylene and the Sons of Disaster have been gunned down by Inquisitorial Storm Troopers, but they still served their purpose. We now know where Lord Reclaimer hides and as soon as I return from the Eld-" Wulfgar was swiftly interrupted by Lord Krakendoom, "There is no way I will let you go to your doom!! We will send a Wolf Lord in your stead, perhaps Huginn Bluefang. He has been-" Wulfgar raised his hand and all was quiet once more. "None know how to work the runic staff of Icing Death except I. Even if they could i posses my special, 'talents' that make the eldar's Psychic abilities all but worthless. I will go and that is my decision to make."
With that Wulfgar rose from his chair and made his way across the room, "Rest well," he spoke, as he opened the door and turned to his Warrior Caste, "for the Eldar will not welcome our fleet with open arms."

Last edited by Hambone on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical errors)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Going to kill some Eldar I like it! I love how you worked in a bunch of different armies and characters that's what I want to try and do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:16 pm

thanks! i hope its not too confusing. i'm leaving a lot in the dark until the finale. which is only 2 away! :]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Leaving it in the dark keeps interest in it I think. It's best not to just flat out state everything right at the first I think. Especially in our warhammer universe since we have people like Hastur and Zac basically haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:42 pm

haha true enough :]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:31 pm

awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post  tlc247 Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Damn... I wanted to help. Sad

Nice stuff. I like the "council chamber" approach, and the names. I can't help but notice a few of them. "Icingdeath" being the dragon that "Wulfgar" killed in the Icewind Dale trilogy, and RYZA being the paradise planet from the Star Trek universe.

Hope I didn't expose any secrets there. Wink
tlc247
tlc247

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 am

Yay! Someone who read those books! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:02 am

also RYZA is an actual system in Warhammer

Ryza is a formidable Forge World of the Imperium, known for its plasma weapons and vehicles mounted with them, such as the feared Leman Russ Executioner (which is no longer produced by any other Forge World), and the Stormblade super-heavy tank (which was first developed on Ryza). The Forge World is home to the Collegia Titanica Legio Crucius (Warmongers). The world has been attacked by an Ork-Waaagh in the past, but held.

i was just saying it happened on a more... dangerous part. In the context "Warlord" and "Tribe" meant more like "leader" and "gang".

Back to top Go down

The End of Days (sorry, it is LONG) Empty The Amazing Adventures of Wulfgar the Space Wolf!!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:50 pm

This is just a story and was never one of my battles.

Flames licked skin lashing out at any visible flesh, Wulfgar winced in pain but it only offered more burning. He opened his eyes slowly at first, the mighty force had befallen him should have outright killed him, instead it knocked his mighty warrior against a large rock formation next to his ruined Drop Pod. Seeing the burning remains of his Drop Pod, and the bodies scattered about made Wulfgar howl with rage. His soldiers. Grey Hunters. Friends, all lay twisted on the ground, defiance etched on their dead faces. He tried to pull himself up but his left arm had been dislocated. Dropping to the ground the memories came flooding back to him. The remorse soon followed.

"Sorcerer! How did I let you talk me into let-tttzzzccct- you go alone?! These are not like normal Eldar, these Beil-Tan warriors don't talk, they only kill!" Lord Krakendoom's voice filled the secure channel of Spellbreaker's communicator. Holding onto the arm rail of the massive machine as it cleared the atmosphere with one hand, his other gripping tightly the sleek alien metallic staff, Icing Death. Wulfgar looked first to the blade at the tip, then to his men. All their faces showed scars of battle. "I'm not alone, Engir. After all I am with your men." Clearly avoiding the subject for concern.
Lord Krakendoom replied with booming laughter,"Wulfgar, this is a mission for a whole Company. Not a lone Rune Priest and a handful of men! If you will just allow me to gather the Thunderh-" before he could finish he was cut off, "Listen here Engir, you may join me only when i have activated the homing beacon. This is a mission for I and I alone. We can't risk another traitor in our midst knowing why i'm coming here." The sounds of piercing static filled the communicators and Wulfgar quickly switched it off.
"Planet-fall in 10 seconds," a calm metallic voice filled the chamber of the Pod. "9" All the grey hunters readied their gear, "6" loading bolters and putting on helmets. "3" Ready for what was to come "2" The braced themselves for impact. "1"
The shuttle slammed down into the dense jungle canopy. Catching branches as it came thundering down before eventually slamming into a large rocky cliff. Skidding down it finally hit the ground. Immediately as the doors slammed open revealing the darkness of the jungle floor, two of his battle brothers dropped lifeless as shuriken pisotls flared from all around them. "AMBUSH!!" Wulfgar screamed and all the men swiftly got into fighting positions. Bolter fire ripped through the canopy in retaliation, but hit nothing just as quickly as the fire had come the attackers had switched position to the left flank and came at them with a brutal charge.
"BIVRIP!" Wulfgar roared, his eyes fogged over and a large wave of force came over the new enemies. Their sleek camouflaged armor unable to block the oncoming wave of psychic energy. Three of the warriors swiftly dropped as all their artery's popped at once.

*EDITOR'S NOTE: While Wulfgar is The Storm Caller essentially i decided to make it so his psychic powers and his ability to call a storm were changed a bit so instead of say Chain Lightning (d6 S8 AP5 hits) or Driving Gale (-1 BS to enemies) he unleashes the powers of the warp and time, withering flesh and turning people blind.*

Wulfgar and his Hunters couldn't even gather their wits enough to charge the assaulting Striking Scorpions. Blasts filled the air as they hurled their plasma grenades. His squad was swiftly cut down to size. The exarch of the foul witches caught Wulfgar with a hit from his massive chain sword. Scarring his armor and knocking him off his feet. Looking around in desperation he saw that the men sent to protect him were already dead and dying. Suddenly as one of the Eldar Warriors turned his attention off of the squad, the dying victim at his feet, Seirge Coldpaw entered the drop pod's self destruct sequence. His last act of defiance, Spellbreaker was lifted up and slammed into a small rocky outcropping.

The commander clenched his teeth as he snapped his arm back into place. After assembling his fallen brothers in the ceremonial poses of Fenris, he grabbed his staff and set out to complete his mission. He had come to his Eldar Exodite world in search of an ancient artifact the foolish Beil-Tan had recently moved off of their Craft World. He Stalked through the jungle, brushing away flora and crushing legions of large yellow beetles beneath his feet.
Finally he slowed his pace. His wolf like instincts could smell the wretched filth that killed his squad nearby. Reaching into his bag Wulfgar pulled out a cybernetic raven, his Chooser of the Slain. He tossed it into the air and softly spoke, "fly my old friend, find our enemies and show them to me. We will avenge our friends." With that the bird soared into the air, it returned a mere seconds later whispering the secrets of the enemy into his ear. "They shall not know victory again."

The Scorpions lay in wait. They had thought the Space Marine psyker to be dead until they had heard the oaf tracking him, now they had set up a second ambush, he would die in mere seconds. The remaining seven Eldar lay in wait behind several fallen logs and in the thick branches of trees, where no eye of man could see them. Or so they thought. "Bivrip!" echoed from behind their position and they all turned with startling surprise. The human had shed his bulky metallic shell. His Terminator Armor, sacrificing its mighty protection for stealth. It paid off.
Gravitational pull reversed sending three of the Warriors shooting into the sky, only to return with bone crunching results. The few Warriors remaining drew their pistols only to be met in kind. "Bivrip," a smirk barely showed out of the mortal's fiery red beard as cones of air ripped two more warriors in half. Only the exarch and another remained, for a moment. The foolhardy lesser Eldar charged only to be met with a flying terror. Scratching. Pecking. The Exarch groaned and charged drawing his large blade.
Wulfgar spun, swinging Icing Death in a large arc. Trees groaned and splintered, before collapsing. The Striking Scorpion's pace fell short of Spellbreaker's feet. As did his torso. Cut clean in half the last thing the warrior saw was a raven. Flying with two distinct shapes, one in his beak and one in his clutch. The last thing he heard were the screams of horror of his friend. "The- The- The flying beast stole my eyes!!"

Once again in his armor Wulfgar came upon his destination. A small ruined temple covered in native flora. Without hesitation Wulfgar started only to be stopped by five more Eldar. These were not warriors as the last though. They were psykers. He could smell it in their blood. Their marvelous armor clinked against itself as the most ornately dressed one spoke, "I saw of your coming human. I know of your powers, and I have prepared for them." Twinkling wards float above head. "You would be imprudent to retaliate. Your powers over the warp will not save you." He spoke again, this time raising his hands and speaking incantations. Nothing happened. His companions backed up, startled.
"Xenos scum, you must not have seen enough. I generate what we of the Imperium call a Null Field. You'd be lucky to get a spark with your powers." With that said Wulfgar charged into the poorly equipped witches. Their mighty blades only managed to scuff his runic terminator armor. He quickly cut down three with a mighty swing. "But our shields should stop your blade!!" the Farseer stammered in protest, "Ahh you must have taken a notice to this fine staff. Those Necrons make a mighty fine weapon-" he reached out and grabbed the Eldar by the throat, "Warscythes i think they are called." The remaining Warlock managed to generate his power in the form of flames. It did nothing as Wulfgar hurled the body of the dead Farseer into the flame's path. He doubled back and with a thrust of Icing Death tore a hole in the last enemy.

Spellbreaker entered the temple covered in sprays of blood, only to be met with his final challenge. "You can't be serious!" Wulfgar gripped his weapon in disbelief. The guardian of the artifact loomed over him. His body a twist of splintered metal and molten rock. Its massive sword was at least a head taller than Wulfgar and flames wreathed its body. Its face stood as a testament of fear itself. Constantly stuck in a fearsome, almost mocking scowl. "You shall meet your end, as many have at the hands of Khaine!" and eerie voice seemed to come from the heart of the great Avatar. It lifted its hand and generated an immense ball of searing white heat and hurled it Wulfgar's way. Diving to one side to dodge the flames Wulfgar muttered, "Bivrip," only to be met with immense pains in his head. He had forgotten about the witch's wards.
"You will meet your doom here Daemon!!" Wulfgar roared lifting his staff above his head, but he was met with a swift kick from the behemoth and was shot into a pillar. Rocks falling all around him. The Avatar raised his sword and swung it upon the injured Marine. The blade clashed with his necrotyr staff, only to be sliced in half. Wulfgar laughed with hubris, he sprang to his feet and leaped at the monster, Icing Death leading the way. He sliced into the heart of the beast and as it howled in astonishment he reached into its open chest cavity and pulled out a large metallic pendant. Its green sapphire glistening in the light of the dying Avatar.
Wulfgar dropped to the floor as his towering foe fell. He reached to grab his weapon only to see that it had fused to the chest of the now cooling, molten statue. "You serve a dying god, time to step down. The Emperor is in need of this." Wulfgar spoke with seriousness unknown to all who knew the Space Wolf. He activated a small device and mere moments later was greeted by the boom of a ships engine. Life clicked to his communicator once more, "Thank Russ!! We thought we lost you when the jungle canopy cut your signal!" The all too familiar voice of Warlord filled his ear piece. "No my friend, I am very much alive. Though I regret that I am the only one to say these words this day," he bowed his head for a moment in respect ", but we have pressing matters at hand! Let us go see this Lord Reclaimer. I have a gift for him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 pm

whoa!!!! lots of dead eldars today.
it didn't seem that long once i got into it.
i like it, especially the velcro termi armor! ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 pm

hahaha yeah i realized that after i posted it but mehh. he is magic! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down