Fluff 'n' Stuff

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Fluff 'n' Stuff

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 am

twas a horrid! haha...

also, let's review the past games of awesome

Game 1- alex, ike, zack and I played a 4 for all that was pretty decisive: zack cleaned house and didn't even need to use his army, his demon prince and mounted lord of slaanesh making short work of some orks, who were probably the most entertaining as they broke cover confidently. it must be said, alex is plays orks in character, good for him! Ike also ran some 10+ plague bearers just to tie stuff up annoyingly- disgusting!
in the end, the victory goes to zack, who was definitely the most killy of us all.

Game 2- Chris brought his nids, and with them a horrific amount of guants. these served him pretty well for tying up units while his MCs did some serious killing.
Zack hit the killing floor a little late but more than made up for it with the mound of nids he carved through, all the while making sure to claim his heroes as they died, a good tactic.
marshall upped the dick move scale with some runes of warding, and played his advantages to their peak. probably the best planned list in the game, he certainly had a tough unit with all those warlocks.
And then we had Kyle- oh, where to start?! Bringing three grey knight heroes with storm shields, he carved right through infantry and monsters, his grey knight heroes bringing uo the rear. I will say this- after yesterdays games, i've learned to NEVER TRUST CHAOS, NEVER EVERY TRUST INQUISITION!!!
Win go to chris with most points, having killed and claimed quite a fare amount. He played awesome with some good outflanking maneuvers and lots of troops for claiming.
NICE!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:04 am

(I hate my entries before this bleh)
The Archon scanned the battlefield, it was not what he would have chosen, the city was certainly a place of much killing and there would be slaves indeed but his erstwhile allies had no feel for true tactics. They'd bombarded the city attempting to cause as much destruction as possible. So now, somewhere out there were more disgusting mon keigh, Space Marines judging by the stink. He growled in the back of his throat and ordered his forces forward. Glancing over he watched his allies, colours flying advancing forward.

And then the hell started, light blue tanks shattered, and ahead his forces reported dark blue marines marching forward. He grimaced, his Lord Koh would be most displeased if he failed and two marine armies were a large threat. He heard the cackling of the Reavers as they died and the screams of vengeance from his warriors. They swore fire reigned down from the sky. FOOLS!, the Archon was infuriated, these marines dared stand in his way? They thought they could hide from him? His communications devices blazed orders out as he marched his squad forward. The Reavers responded post haste as they wrecked the enemy artillery. The Raider squad reported being halted by heavy fire. They promised it would be neutralised. He didn't believe them, no doubt they simply feared his wrath. His allies failed to report in, but he didn't care. He could see them shreiking in to kill. Deranged fools.

And then everything went to hell. He himself was shot at, though it failed to harm him, it was possible one or two of his retinue died but that was why they existed. What filled him with far more fear was the sound of his Wyches burning. They had sneaked past him!!! With a growl he threw himself forward, covering ground at an impossible rate. Porc-épic's voice hissed in his ear notifying him that his squad was under heavy fire, he was pulling them back.

And then his agoniser sheathed itself in light blue armour. These impudent fools dared stand before him!!!! He would show them, show the all. He focused his mind for a second and his blood sang, drugs pumping through him singing such delicious songs. With a furious method they slaughtered most if not all of the pathetic mon keigh before they had even raised they're weapons. And then as his claws stood before the last of them, a roar filled his hearing and a huge fist slammed next to him. He praised Khaine for shadows and turned to face this new threat. "I have come to end this.", the vox grated from the noisy machine. He glanced it up and down and laughed. "You are welcome to try!" He raised his fist to end the life of the pathetic machine when his retinue called out as bolts of blue screamed down charging. He directed the retinue to handle them as he dodged past another fist blow. The machine could not see him, but that did not stop it's fury. He flipped over the next attack and plunged his finger into the heart of the final Grey Hunter. Laughing he flung the body into the machine as his Incubi approached, their punishers dripping with the blood of the marines who'd attempted to intervene. He scratched around the dreadnaught a few times and as it raised it's fist to slam into him, an incubi calmly placed a haywire grenade on it's legs. The electro surge ended the machines un-life and he calmy advnace forward attempting to claim more marine lives.

And then Porc-épic notified him that the legendary Santaigo was advancing towards his position. The Archon smiled under his mask of flesh, the Lord Koh had promised much to the one to bring him that head. He directed his Incubi towards that direction when the world ended. His incubi fell to the ground as he advanced into a torrent of bullet fire. He heard Succubus Bel-morté notify him of her retreat and behind her Porc-épic and Raider Amuveur also signaling they were departing, they had had enough of his leadership. He stopped to issue forth curses, to demand they get back to the fray. So enthused was he with his cursing he failed to notice the blue shadow overhead until it was to late. He looked over and bullets fell down from the heavens. The biggest shadows could not hold back the fusillade and soon he stood bare before the sun, his blood poring upon the ground.

"FENRIS CLAIMS YOU!!!", the voice came ahead and he turned in time to block the blow from the rather large and smelly man bearing down on him. His blood thrummed with drugs once more and he drew his agoniser across the wolf's face, watching as he spasmed in pain. Perhaps I shall make it out of here, and I will have vengeance on those traitors. He watched in horror as the wolf bit back the pain flooding his nerves. He failed to match the mon keighs strength and he was thrown to the ground.

The Archon placed his hand upon the webway transport on his armour drugs poring through his system, keeping him alive. No, he thought, Lord Koh would unleash a thousand thousand hells for this failure. The Archon looked up as the marine loomed, and spat in his face, a last act of defiance as the marine brought his weapon down and all that could be heard was the laughter of the Thirsting One.

Hope that sounds good. I do really hope I didn't insult anyone in the game, it was really well fought by my opponents and I screwed up a fair bit.

Have I really named my squad leaders!! God I'm lame. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:19 am

DUDE!!!! it was epic!!! i liked it, especially cause your voice is way in character! i liked it alot, you even wrote about a battle where you guy dies!!!! very cool!

also, you did great that game- you killed most our squads, including veterans and a dread! you didn't screw up! GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT!!!

as a side note, it was a good fight between those two- the archon certainly made his points.

we all name our leaders! its dorky but then again so is everything we do! i like it, its the dork side of my life! gonna get into it!

you make a good villian haha

ps write more!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:29 am

Thanks, I forgot this bit though,
The man awoke, fully awoke, for the first time in decades. He was suspended above the ground, tubes pumping life into him. He tried to remember his name but could not. He sighed, it had been so long. Once he had been a metal god, fighting for his lord upon the field of war. Or so he thought, at this point he assumed that had been dreams.

He had been born here and he would die here.

The screams had even become background noise. Or well the constant ones. He glanced up at the intricate mess of guts and wires, that ended in a mans head. He knew that man, he was in the dreams sometimes. Only he wasn't a mass of organs and parts spread across an entire ceiling. And he usually wasn't screaming. Which was odd, as that's all he did now. Scream, and sometimes cry.

The Haemonculous entered in and set his puzzle book down. He drew out another knife and hummed a tune to match the wonderful screams. He so loved these monkeigh, so easy to keep alive. Forever.

He placed the knife on the man, who had once been a hero and then a machine and began to carve. He glanced up, "I wonder if the venoms we've been pumping in have been slowing your healing ability.... Oh I do so love experimenting!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:11 am

hahaha puzzle book! hes just come form his broom closet office hasnt he?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:18 am

Wink Added just for you lol. I hope the torture sounds bad.... *sigh* I think the idea of a vanguard marine spread apart and hooked up with pipes along a ceiling sounds cool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 am

sounds like a rescue is in order. wheres this dudes office?

Back to top Go down

slaanesh sorcer

Post  Zac Nelsen on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 am

Stephen showed my oblits the whatfor that game.
K well I gotta explain this guy's paint job before I let anyone see it. He is EXTREEMLY colorfull with clashing parts, bright white flames coming up from his boots to his purple robes. His name is Fabio the Awakened. He is an ancient psyker but no one knows about his life before joining the dark emperor. An avid slaanesh worshiper living on the very upper edge of excitment eventually fabio became a grimmer and less lively until he was almost a hollow shell, acting like thousand sons almost (remember this is over THOUSANDS of years) until he fell into a comatos state. Being a respected leader his old chapter built and placed him in a rune carved tomb, sealing him from the mortal world until a cure could be found, in the search for the cure the chapter was completely wiped out, and fabio long forgotten. Recently The Dark Emperor had a vision, and set his top sorcer rhasputin out to a distant world, overgrown by forrest and lush with life. (And here comes in the game of awesome round 1) rhasputin was forwarned of danger and had been told to perform a brutal ritual, sacrificing 4 champions to summon a wicked daemon of Hastur, known only as the anomaly (ill fix spelling later Razz) and set out to claim his prize for the emperor. An old tribe of orcs had taken refuge on the planet, as they began battle there were sounds of unholy screams and war engines across the way. The Harbringers had known of Rhasputin's mission and were determined to erradicate whatever unknown horrors the chaos were about to uncover, but had awakened the ancient defence system set by fabio's followers and summoned a sizable force of daemons. Rhasputin was immediatly contacted by the emperor to sacrifice one more champion. Rhasputin turned and fired a black bolt of void energy that exploded in the champion's chest. The brightest white light shone threw the cracks of the champion's armour. From the mangled body of the champion arose a massive phantom the purest white. A hungering, disembodied voice boomed across the field "...Chaos Beckons..." and thenrhasputin was instructed to slaughter as many souls as possible to sustain the daemon. Jesus ezekiel Jesus charged headlong into a squad of orc nobs and quickly slashed them all down. All on the field of battle watched in horror as the souls of the orcs were sucked from their bodies to the summoned daemon, and it grew larger. Every soul, be it orc, daemon, or marine was sucked into the daemon until it towered about even the harbringer's landraider. Suddenly the unholy thing spoke again, 2 simple words. As he spoke winds of hurricane strength blew across the field "...Reality, Unwoven..." and a crack of lightning broke into the earth and a massive warpgate covered the entirity of the ground, all but the chaos marines fell through, and the gate closed. The daemon began to disintigrate and the rune on the ancient tomb began glowing, as the souls the daemon was fued on were released into the air a massive hole appeared in the tomb and the path was clear. Rhasputin retrieved the body and flew back to the emperor's stronghold immediately. The emperor took the body and slashed his wicked sword in the air and ripped a hole in the air, took the body, and walked in as it stitched shut. In hastur's main hall Bakari placed the body on the altar "he has been retrived master." Hatur appeared in front of Bakari at that moment "very good, my king. Now to awaken him. Hastur pulled a swirling black/red orb from his robe and weaved an arm around it, sucking light into his palm. "Ah, this shall do." Hastur placed his dark claws over Fabio's lifeless mask and poured the essence into his mask. The suddenly a rople like strand of tendons and muscles rose out of his robe, snaking in front of the mask, fabio 's breathing began to become visible. The tendon began to move faster, and shift colors. As this being became more excited, fabio started to twitch, spasm, and finally at the hight of excitement, the tendon flashin bright colors at a blinding speed, fabio and the creature roared/shrieked. The sorcer awoke and hissed, "The ancient evil surives!!!"
Ok, to explain what happened at the end there, hastur pulled a slaanesh daemon from the warp, and fused it to fabio, the daemon began sparking his nerves, awakening him from his coma. He fell in a coma because life became so dull after all he experienced. Now the bound daemon acts as a familiar, protectin him in battle, and snaking across the battlefield, lashing enemies across the field in it's will. The daemon acts as an amplifier for Fabio, making the slightest sensation, color, sound, movement, and even pain almost unbearable strong, invigorating Fabio, and sometimes, seriously injuring him (explains perils) Fabio is the fastest warrior on the field. When he is walking his movement is deamonically altered to be as fast as a running marine, it looks almost as if he was running ALONG with a very fast treadmill.
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4