Phoenix Gamers 40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Empire of Bakari

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dark Empire of Bakari Empty The Dark Empire of Bakari

Post  Zac Nelsen Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:15 pm

2 new additions to my army....better fluffs them ups...
Eranikus the Chained
Eranikus heard a crackle come over his radio and immediately recognized it as captain Santiago "I'm tied up over here with a dreadnaught, I need you and your squad to take care of whatever comes out of that landraider!" Eranikus turned to jump into. His rhino but a blinding flash and the sound of thunder blasted him to the ground. He looked up to see his rhino a smoldering ruin and crawling over it. He had smelled it as soon as he saw it. A distinct smell of rotting flesh, wicked hooks and chains hung off the battered machine, rotting corpses mutilated were decorating it. It's cracks were dripping with horrid unknown filth. The front door hung broken open, covered in fungus. Out jumped a single man, covered in shining, yet dark and shadowy terminator armour, an aura of dispair seemed to follow the man. Eranikus shouted in his radio "The Dark Emperor his here, alone and unguarded!" As his squad opened bolt pistol fire while charging full speed. The pistol ammo pettered off of his armor, eranikus shot off his plasma pistol. The roiling bolt of green energy flew with true aim towards the man, but curved around him at the last moment, exploding into the dirt, making a small glassy patch form from the heat of the bolt. Meanwhile Captain Santiago was dealing with the dreadnaught. The massive beast was equiped with a cluster of steel flails on one arm, and a sword roughly the size of a terminator. Hearing the news of who came out of the land raider, he knew he needed to get over there or else Eranikus and his squad was surely doomed to death, or worse. A surge of power came over him, the purest light shown through the cracks of his armor. A blazing white fire billowed about him. The unholy beast shrieked a metallic scream and slammed its sword down, narrowly missing the captain and embedding the sword into the rock. Santiago sliced his sword down on the hinge of the other arm, taking it clean off. Oil and blood spewed from the possessed monster. Santiago thrust his sword once more at the machine, impaling the center. With a loud blast, the machine fell slump, pouring the same black/red liquid from its center. Santiago turned towards the other end of the field, and an ethereal pair of golden wings appeared at his back, as he jumped towards his goal...
Eranikus watched in horror as the emperor sliced 2 of his men clean in half, his dark sword swirlling with fire. Filled with rage he and his men fell upon his with a new ferocity. The emperor picked one man up with his bear sized arm, with golden crackling claws, and squeezed the life out of him. He moved with the speed of a daemon and the strength of a dreadnaught, his men did not back down and let out a flurry of attacks, erankus's sword broke through and sliced into the massive armor, The emperor turned to retailate but was smashed back with a thunder hammer. The emperor strugled to stand up, as he did he was about to charge back in, but suddenly there was a blast inbetween them, a plum of dust, and out of the dusk walked captain santiago calmly towards the emperor. The emperor spoke with an angry, violent voice. "Get out of my way! These fools are mine now!" Santiago unsheathed his sword, and waited, daring the emperor to try. A roar of bloodlust and the emperor was on him, the were a flurry of motion, and steel. Eranikus could not tell what who was winning. Santiago finally broke through and was just about to deliver the final blow when the emperor dissapeared into thin air. Bakari was enraged. He had been formed into an ethereal form again, wether byh Hastur's intervention, or his sword exhibiting it's strange powers. Bakari roared, but knew no one could hear him. He watched as santiago gave eranikus more orders and jumped away to deal with new threats. Bakari refused to let this go, it wasn't over yet. Bakari ran at Eranikus, not sure what he was doing and crashed into him. Bakari looked down to see himself in dark blue power armor, looked around and saw the harbringer squad. "What should we do now sir?" Bakari began to laugh madly. His eyes grew ablaze with fire. "Defend yourselves...for all the good it will do." And slaughtered the unsuspecting squad...
Eranikus awoke on a cold stone floor. He looked up and saw himself a prison cell. He could tell he was in the warp..."what happened, how long have I been here?" He said to himself. His head ached and throbbed. A black flash flew through his head, he saw himself slashing through his own men. A yellow symbol flashed between images, he watched in horror as terrible scenes throobed through his head, pounding along with his heart. He looked up and saw a robed figure, in all yellow, carrying a staff and with a wicked helmet with strange horns twisting from it. He stopped in front of Eranicus's cell and the bars slide effortlessly open on their own. "Who are you? What happened to my men!?" Eranikus shouted. The figure turned towards him, "you know well what happened, and who I am is not important-" he was cut off my Eranikus shouting. "Get me out of here or I swear me and my men will destroy you!" The figure lifted his hand towards Eranikus. Eranikus felt his throat close and saw chains wrap around his neck and mouth. "You are in no position to make demands of me. I will come back when you are ready to listen to my proposition. The cell doors slammed shut and it grew dark. Eranikus lost track of how many days he was in for. The place was absolutely silent, no humming of machine, no other voices. There was nothing, and he was completely alone. He was haunted by nightmares and visions again, the same that he saw his first day here. He could tell he was weakening. He was never fed, no water, he didn't know how long he was in here but soon he would surely die. A dim light grew. He ran to his bars to see what was happening. He heard footsteps. Soon he has the same, yellow robed figure. He was massive in statur, even to a space marine. Eranikus tried to talk, but his voice was high and squeeky from underuse. The figure spoke over him. "Silence or I will leave you here for another decade to rot!" Eranikus's head began to spin. A decade? It wasn't possible...how could he have been here that long? What about the harbringers? Surely they would have come to save him by now. The figure began to chuckle, "yes a decade certainly does take a toll on a man." He got right to the point "how would you like to see what happened to you, that day on the battle?" Eranikus jumped on the offer. "Yes! What happened? Please!" The figure put a white, decrepid hand on eranikus's forehead. Visions flashed in his head. He saw horrible things, indescribable things, and then, himself. Something was off about him. He saw one of his squad say something to him. He saw himself laugh. He men were confused. They began to back off a little. He saw himself walk towards one. Take our his sword, and decapitate him right there. His other men were shocked, he cut down one more. They began to retaliate but suddenly his disapeared and rematerialized behind them. He killed every last one. "Enough!" The figur took his hand back. "What do you want from me? Enough of your lies!" The figure spoke again "the images you see are very true, you know this deep inside. Do you ever want to see your precious harbringers again? " eranikus silenced himself. The images throbbed through his head again. He took a deep sigh. "I can bring you back to them, I. Am very powerfull, I know a way." Eranikus said nothing. He sat down and stared at the floor. "You betrayed them. For all they are concerned you are chaos now. They will never accept you back in...unless," eranikus looked up "unless you do exactly as I say." Eranikus fell to the ground "leave me to my misery..." the figure went to speak and eranikus shouted, the room grew darker, his voice echoed, booming stronger than any man could make. "I SAID, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" The figure turned and he said "remember, I can bring you back...think about it." And left...secretly smiling to himself...
Eranikus looked down at his nearly skeletal arms. The same nightmares haunted him...he didn't know how much longer he had been there, he stopped caring. All he wanted was to be back with his battle brothers. He dreamed about it every day, when he wasn't having nightmares...they were so vivid. It had consumed him. Its all he could think about. He had asked for death several times. It was never delivered....
Eranikus had lost grip with reality, he hadn't eaten anything for over a decade, hadn't seen anyone except the same robed figure. He often saw things that weren't there. He saw his squad, broken armor, blood covering them, insulting him. Shouting. He heard whisperings from disembodied voices. He had long lost the will to live, he simply existed his miserable life, haunted by terrifying things, but even worse. He was haunted by the will to rejoin his brothers in battle. He longed to redeem himself. He knew it wasn't possible. He was dead to his old company. Or rather, they would kill him if they knew his fate. His suicide attempts were always stopped the the yellow man. He went back to sleep, and dreamed of battle once more...
Eranikus's mind had become an indescribable horror. He had no longer thought in words, or sentances, but pure emotions. He would do anything to join his squad. He stood up. He looked at his form, frail and small, yet he still had the strength of a space marine. He let out a long drawn out sigh. He looked over and saw his dead squad, silently watching him. He looked longlingly out his cell. A dim light grew to his right. He looked back and saw his squad, shining armor, unscathed and alive. He rubbed his eyes and then saw himself in front of them, redeemed. The vision of himself walked towards him. Stood silently behind him. Watched him. Eranikus looked up. He walked to his cell door and touched it. It opened. Eranikus did not react. He had changed. He slowly walked down the hallway. He had no where to go, and all day to get there. He was sick of his sad existence. He continued and turned to see the figure on a yellow stone throne. He continued towards him. He looked at the unknown figure and spoke. "You will redeem me to my former self?" The figure nodded, watching eranikus intently. Eranikus looked back, his squad was there. Following him. Every last one of them, watching him. He saw himself in front. He gestured towards the figure and nodded silently. Eranikus sighed. Looked up. And said "what do you require of me?"...

Eranikus has been completely consumed by the idea of redeeming himself. On the field of battle he is followed by his redeemed dead squad. Or so he sees at least. Being a former harbringer, he still uses warp power to fuel himself. However, he draws it from himself, and all those around him. He is completely insane (obviously) and will do ANYTHING his master commands. Including kill those from his old chapter, being told they are turned evil.of course, poor eranikus will NEVER be able to return, he is long lost to chaos, and his mind is property to the yellow king himself. He never found out who the king is and never will, although it woudlnt matter at this point. Eranikus the Chained is my version of Lucius the Eternal, although his model is very very different.
Shizz that was long, ill get to the other one later, ill just tell you that she is a fallen sister of battle. My fingers hurt...
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

The Dark Empire of Bakari Empty Re: The Dark Empire of Bakari

Post  tlc247 Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:08 pm

I like it. I might have added something in there about trying to meditate to retain his sanity, or entering hibernation like a Space Marine can do, but I'm a Marine player, so I know about that kind of fluff. I could also see this character eventually being placed inside a Chaos Dreadnought, once the yellow king has finished with him. It would explain the Dreadnought's insanity. Smile

I always worry about trying to write somebody else's army into my fluff. It's way too easy to misrepresent them, but based on what Scott's written, I didn't see anything too far out of place. Of course, Scott is the real judge of that. I can see numerous things Eranikus might have done while being held captive, trying to maintain his sanity during the first ten years, but that would make the story even longer. There's a reason I wrote my army's origins over the course of five different chapters. Smile
tlc247
tlc247

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Re-reading there is a few things I forgot, such as eranikus and his squad destroying chaos recruits before the landraider comes. Also there was a long long time after the first 10 years. Longer than a decade. I'm sure he did try and like you said, I don't know that fluff. In fact I know a staggeringly small amount about anything space marines until they go chaos. I tried to make the situation seem abslutely and utterly hopeless, even in this situation eranikus refused the kings offers for a redilulously long time. Longer than a regular space marine. I tried to represent scott's army (more of this one guy from it actually) as absolutely refusing chaos. Eranikus had no knowledge that it was a completely chaos act to follow the king, although I'm sure he knew something was wrong. In fact he doesn't have any idea what the king is, or even that he is called king. He knows him only as a man with leverage, such that it is his ONLY chance at redemption. Only after he had completely lost his mind did he finally succumb, through a stange act of twisted faith. Even now he doesn't know he serves chaos, he is that far gone. Id say he is a pretty amazingly resilliant guy with nerves of steel. He also suffered from whisperings of the other gods, which he amazingly was able to ignor and shut out. If he had known what hastur was, he would have stayed the rest of eternity, hastur won't tell him, but if he WERE to find out what hastur is, it wouldn't matter at this point.
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Zac Nelsen wrote:Re-reading there is a few things I forgot, such as eranikus and his squad destroying chaos recruits before the landraider comes. Also there was a long long time after the first 10 years. Longer than a decade. I'm sure he did try and like you said, I don't know that fluff. In fact I know a staggeringly small amount about anything space marines until they go chaos. I tried to make the situation seem abslutely and utterly hopeless, even in this situation eranikus refused the kings offers for a redilulously long time. Longer than a regular space marine. I tried to represent scott's army (more of this one guy from it actually) as absolutely refusing chaos. Eranikus had no knowledge that it was a completely chaos act to follow the king, although I'm sure he knew something was wrong. In fact he doesn't have any idea what the king is, or even that he is called king. He knows him only as a man with leverage, such that it is his ONLY chance at redemption. Only after he had completely lost his mind did he finally succumb, through a stange act of twisted faith. Even now he doesn't know he serves chaos, he is that far gone. Id say he is a pretty amazingly resilliant guy with nerves of steel. He also suffered from whisperings of the other gods, which he amazingly was able to ignor and shut out. If he had known what hastur was, he would have stayed the rest of eternity, hastur won't tell him, but if he WERE to find out what hastur is, it wouldn't matter at this point.
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Bakari's force of chaos space marines, while an elite group of powerfull warriors, is very small, in fact the largest group of them comes from his red corsairs, and sons of malice allies. The dark empire is much like a malignant tumor, the mass itself is dangerous, but the worst part, is the roots that grow deep, invading all parts of the body. Bakari has treaties and deep seeded alliances with other space marine chapters, chaos, eldar, dark eldar, traitor guard, and even some genestealer cults, not to mension others. An attack on one is an attack on all, he may call upon these allies any time he wants. To requisition these allies, Hastur obtained Bakari a gift. A former wych hunter with many monikers, the inquisition has her by the name "The Liar's Tongue" her real name however is Sylvanus. She acts as the emperor's voice, calling upon allys, speakin at meetings, and of course, decreeing the righeous to death. She acts as his own dark inquisitor. Physically she has obviously fallen to chaos, a long, scaley tail, and wings. She carries a staff with a scrying crystal on top, which gives her the ability to communicate across galaxies, and of course, carries darker purposes. She has been blessed with a hypnotic gaze, for obvious purposes. Not much is known about her past (as I haven't thought of much for it) but I thought you guys should know about her as she will likely be in a lot of future fluff and you may see her on the gameboard. Ill post her past when I think of more than just a former sych hunter inquisitor.
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 am

WOW! i really like it! zack really gets my chapters character! nice!

i like how you explained how his gene seed now has the negative affect. were before, when in noble deeds, the gene seed would allow the power of a righteous soul to give and strengthen by entering the body, it has dissolved and become a vaccuum for souls, sucking energy from those around eranikus and sucking them back through him and into the warp. a corrupted harbinger gene seed.

i like his dynamic, how he's not evil, he just is so desperate for repentance.

yeah, i dont see santiago as actually having wings, he just jumps or is really fast, though perhaps witnesses would mistaken it- that could happen!

AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Crotch Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:51 am

eranikus the chained..... i swear ive heard that before zac. He doesn't drop a trinket does he?
Dr Crotch
Dr Crotch

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:39 am

Most certainly does kyle.I always.Felt bad for the guy. Almost simiar stories. You should notice a lot of wow references. Sylvanus, the banshee that was once a high elf (I love that name so much, I actually names my cat that) and Liar's Tongue is actually a sword that drops. I'm not so great at names so I borrow some.
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  alex clements Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:07 pm

another reason to play orks. the names.
i like it dude. your fluff is awsome!!!
alex clements
alex clements

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:56 am

Sylvanus, the voice of the Dark Empire
Sylvanus watched in awe as inquisitor Ysera (ee-sair-uh) exited the immolator, followed by her retinue, she walked passed the ambassador to the native people. He quickly followed her speaking very frantically, she simply ignored him and walked to the top of the ancient tomb. She spoke with a loud and clear voice for everyone to hear. "In the intrest of defence for the imperium, and empire of mankind, The Order of the Emperor's Hand is now taking full controll of this digsite, and any artifacts found within. Those trying to smuggle any off grounds will promtly be killed. Now get out of my sight" She spoke with such confidence and power. The order of the emperor's hand had been sent to excavate an ancient tomb of a very powerfull chaos sorcer from millions of years ago. The natives claimed it to be sacred ground to be untouched or a great plague will destroy the land. These were symple myths and legends told by the ignorant inhabitants of this land. The cheif of the local village began souting in Ysera's face, obviously upset. She lifted her inferno pistil to him. A look of fear entered his eyes, he began to back off, when she set him ablaze, he ran around for a few seconds before falling off the edge of the tomb, to his death far below at the work grounds. The workers were frantic and some began to flee. "Do not attempt to escape, continue with your work now!" Few listened. Ysera gave the signal and a group of celestines open flamer fire upon a large group that was running away, turning them to ash. Such power, to command the forces of man, not only inquisition, but all within the imperium were requisitioned by her power. Sylvanus was envious. Deeper inside many artifacts and ancient scripts were being uncovered. Many placed a curse on those who tresspasseed, superstitions of the gulible mind. Being a trusted veteran superior, sylvanus was assigned to oversee the excavation of a particularly perculiar room. As she walked down the hall, it became devoid of people, soon it was only her, and the dimly lit tomb. She found the entryway to her area. She walked in. The moment she stepped through the door her head and vision throbbed, she saw a glinting knife in the dark, lit by the pale moon held high and proud, pointed down. She opened her eyes and returned. Odd...she inspected the room closer. It was covered in runes and symbols. She walked to the far wall, and ran her hand across the symbols, a particular rune was large set, deep red, and dead center of the wall. She gently touched it. Her vision throbbed and her ears roared. She saw the same knife, falling fast, singing through the air, eargerly racing towards it's goal, shining gleefully, just about to sink into...she opened her eyes again. She looked at the rune again. It had shited into her own language...bold letters, dripping with a dark red substance, slightly glowing. "BLOOD" as soon as she recognized the word her vision was lost again. She saw the knife, it plunged into the target, snapping the sternum, sinking deep into the chestm slicing, and scathing arteries as it went, the heart split in two. The lung was pierced, it fell out the back side until it clanged agaisnt cold stone "blood!" The word chanted once in her head. She awoke once more. She saw a pile of scrolls on the floor, she was drawn to them. One scroll stood out from the rest. A dingy yellow rather than the dusky grey. She unfurelled it. A bright symbol was on the paper, it shimmered in the light. "Blood!" The word chanted in her head again, she watched the warm pool grow around the chest of the victim, it cried out in pain. A glorious euphoria washed over sylvanus. The knife was brought out, and plunged in again, blood droplets flew from the tip of the blade in the air. They danced in the moonlight, beautifull, warm, full of life, before falling the join the cold stone. "BLOOD!" Once more in chanted intensly. Sylvanus looked at the scroll. The lines danced and shifted to read "POWER". It seemed to radiate with glorious rays of light. Sylvanus turned and stepped toward the exit. The same throb again. The moon beamed down upon the sacrifice, smiling, drinking in the scene. A slight groan of pain from the sacrifice. Her mouthm slightly ajar. Eyes wide with pain. Blood pooled around and warmed the lifeless stone, sharing it's euphoric glow with all around it. The murderer slowly, slowly slide the knife out. Smirking down on the victim, looking into the eyes of- Sylvanus was startled awake by pounding. "Sylvanus! Can you hear us? Stand clear of the door!" A crash, followed by the sound of cluttering stone. "Thank the emperor we found you! How long have you been trapped in here?" Sylvanus looked back to see the room empty, dull grey stone where the once well lit walls filled with writing was. "I'm fine, thank you for the rescue, report to Ysera, I must go back to my work..."
The ability to call upon all armies of mankind, to command entire battles, and most of all, the power to condemn, and decree the death of hundreds. Sylvanus coveted such things. Someday she would proove herself to her superiors. She quickly finished her dinner and went to bed, speaking with no one, as she was to busy fantasizing...
The bright white moonlight reflected off the silver... BLOOD! a wicked grin grew across her face, the knife began sailing through the air, humming gently... BLOOD! Silently sliding into the victim. Cold steel met warm blood, almost sizzling with delite... BLOOD!
Sylvanus awoke suddenly, in a cold sweat. She felt a resonating throughout the air...a thin trail of red light seemed to lead her into the ruin. She followed it, in a trance. power it throbbed in her head her vsion blurred slightly as her heart pounded blood throughout her body. Deeper and deeper into the ruin she went, way way down. The walls seemed to resonate in and out with the pounding of her heart. She heard drums slammed in rythm with her heart blood the invisible legions chanted, calling her, begging her to continue. The writings on the walls began glowing brighter inrythm also, everything was alive! It all called her to the same purpose! BLOOD! shouting now, the hundreds, ney, THOUSANDS of voices grew intenser voices raising, BLOOD! it all stopped abruptly. She had arived...in the heart of the earth, molten lava surrounded the alter, risen a hundred feet above it, in the center of the tomb. It was no tomb, it was an altar. Nothing but her heart pounding. She felt hot blood surge throughout her body with each pump. Her vision blurred, her hands tingled. Each pump was a pound of power in her veins. There, tied down to the altar was Ysera. Eyes staring at Sylvanus, terrified. Sylvanus walked to the alter. A wickedly curved knife, with razor barbs all the way down the blade sat. Waiting. Wanting. The drums pounded again... BLOOD! the legions screamed. The anticipation to much. All watching. She picked up the knife. BLOOD! raising it slowly, high above her head. BLOOD!Ysera's veins were popping out of her skin, you could see her heart beat... BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD! the knife plunged deep. Sylvanus smiled wicked, slashing Ysera's throat. Again and again, slashing across her body violently, blood spraying everywhere. Draining Ysera of it all, every drop of precious, warm, flowing, glinting, blood. Sylvanus raised the knife to her mouth, and licked it clean. she let out a quiet, mischevious laugh. Dropped the knife. And walked off into the wilderness at dawn, never seen by her battle sisters again.
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:49 am

Dude I like it, may be the best one yet!!

How come your fluff doesn't include your new alliance with a rouge tyranids force?
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 am

Oh it will soon
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

The Dark Empire of Bakari Empty This thread is made of win.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:22 pm

I love reading these. I want more!
These always make me want to write my own so I will have to start on that.
That Heretic Sylvanus will be hunted down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:13 pm

purge them!

Back to top Go down

The Dark Empire of Bakari Empty My kharn the Betrayer...

Post  Zac Nelsen Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:40 pm

(this is ROUGHLY based on my, chris', scott's and andrew's game. basically same battle, but i didnt play khorne berserkers, and i was on Nid's team, AND didnt really KILL anything, just rolled up and stole objectives last round, basically none of this happened in the game but i like the idea i have of the guy, and this is only way i can really make it happen that i can think of)

Mal'Ganis, Winged Nightmare of The Dark Empire.
Mal'Ganis is a devout follower of khorne from the Red Corsairs, recruited into battle with the dark empire.

Mal'Ganis was in a blind fury. sweeping his blade through countless victims, most human, some, a wicked hungering alien race known as Tyrannids. Guard, marine, or chaos, he didn't care. All fitting sacrifices to khorne's glory. He knew the greatness, and power Khorne would bestow upon those worthy, and in fact, had been blessed himself. Wicked wings at his back, still new, and unexperience, Mal'Ganis would not fly in combat...yet Mal'Ganis suddenly found himself in a dark green mist. coughing, his eyes running, he continued towards the nearest sorce of Blood. Out of the mist appeared 3 large hulks of dripping flesh, and writing tentacles. he let out a solemn chant "Cruor est vox." (Blood is power) he had learned from his mentor Ali Raza, a brutal warrior of The Emperor's marine forces. and charged in. A bolter shot landed on one target, spraying a vile liquid about, the creature shrieked and retaliated. Tentacles with razor barbs on it lashed back, knocking Mal'Ganis to the ground, his ancient helmet flew off, it was high time his armour got an upgrade. He jumped to his feet and attacked, the creature was squishy, and soft, but with no knowledge of the anatomy of these aliens, he was stabbing and hacking blindly. The misty fog about the creature grew thicker, and Mal'Ganis went into a coughing fit, doubled over on the ground. The vile beast was blood thirsty, hundreds of needle like fangs in it's wide maw, it's barbed tentacles enveloped the marine and began to crush him. Mal'Ganis' lungs were burning and he began coughing a sick mixture of blood and black tar-like ooze. he strained in the grasp of the creature, now leaning in to ravage him with his fanged mouth, Mal'Ganis caught hold of his knife and sliced through the soft flesh, ripping himself out of it's grasp. The beast slashed another tentacle across the marine's eyes, and blinded Mal'Ganis. Mal'Ganis groped at the ground and by luck took hold of his chainsword and plunged it into the air towards the sound of his target, once again, unnatural luck found his sword in the larger mass in the center, and ripped outwards. Shrieking with what seemed to be multiple voices at once, the creature spewed a dark green, brownish liquid from its mouth. Mal'Ganis was still coughing from being choked by the fumes and being crushed and inhaled this sick liquid. He felt his hearing go, and fell to his knees. the massive beast fell on top, crushing his body. Thousands of hooves, feet, and other alien forms of movement pounded past. Mal'Ganis blacked out under the venomthrope. A thundering crash of a massive beast slowed, sniffed the air, and looked down. Seeing a hand under a mass of flesh from the same hive, the creature picked up the marine, like it was a ragdoll. it looked like a marine, smelled like a marine, was the size of a marine, yet something was different. The Tyrant sensed a familiar life, one of it's own. Confused, it took along this creature for later...
It had awakened, inside of a new form, It opened the eyes. nothing. It felt about, everything was numb, as if It's hand were covered. It clumsily stumbled around, getting a feel for the new body. Bipedal movement was new, difficult, and unsteady. Bumping into walls It knew this certainly would not do. It focused, felt familiar life all around, It's hive fleet. It focused harder. It saw the bacteria, and tiny bits of life (bugs, worms, rodents) in the ground. It could now walk about, knowing It was safe from falling off a cliff, or hitting a wall again. It lay back down, safe among the fleet, It had much work to do, to make this form satifactory for It's needs...
It woke up. the strange visions went away. It felt the deep one rising to regain power. It quickly subdued it, the deeper one would not survive much longer, without power over it's own body. soon It will have completely killed the other essence of life. It made a loud, high pitched click. Everything went alite very quick. It saw everything go past in a wave. It had worked hard, making the new form's senses more powerfull, ESPECIALLY hearing. this would be the new way It could see without the eyes. It began walking again, much more confident. The wings would be useless for this new form. Flying was much to perilous without sight, even sonic use of sound would not work. Every step made sound, alighting the world in waves of sight, like rippling of water across the ground. It continued clicking once more, and everything was in perfect sight. It felt the new changes in the body, under the carpace that engulfed the entire body but the head, which was no matter. It had morphed the head into a protective carpace, resembling the helmet It had seen in the visions during hibernation. The scarrs remained across the useless eyes. Tentacles poked from random places. It was not used to this new from and had trouble morphing it to It's needs. The frail hands would be a problem. a more suitible weapon was called for. It went back to sleep...
Mal'Ganis was dreaming again, the only time he was able to break through from the other conciousness's grasp. Mal'Ganis prayed to his god Khorne for the strength he needed. He felt himself becoming weaker, and was getting desperate. He would need to break through somehow, or he would surely die...
"You see, your majesty? This one we can reclaim, a new strength about him" Sylvanus said, showing the Emperor through her scrying crystal. "Yes, but this will take time, and more than likely is a lost cause. Leave me be for now, I need to think about this." After Sylvanus had left, Bakari swung his sword though the air, ripping a hole into a dark blackness, and stepped through, as it knit shut behind him. Again walking down the same long corridor as he had before many years ago. He found Him sitting on his throne, waiting, He was always there waiting when Bakari came to see him. "My king, Sylvanus has found a new prospect to lead our army's into battle." The King nodded "Yes, she has already prooven herself invalueble, for a follower of khorne, she is certainly a very bright one. Let me have a look" Bakari conjured a dingy, swirrling yellow orb into his hand, a trick his King had taught him recently. The image of Mal'Ganis' warped body appeared. "This one here. We lost him in a battle to the alien race, he still survives deep within his mind, the other conciousness has almost completely consumed him. He pleads to Khorne but i think Khorne is done with this one." Hastur looked intrigued. "Well then, let us have a bit of fun then. Don't you worry about this, i have just the plan for this trick."...
It was ripped awake with a searing pain in the mind. It shrieked, confused. Suddenly It lost controll of the body. Mal'Ganis awoke, terrified, looking about his body to see horrific mutations. It took hold once more, fighitng the other one's will, It was to far from one of It's higher forms, unable to contact the hive mind. Mal'Ganis took controll again, the Two struggeled to compete for dominance. Almost ripping the body they fought over apart. Hastur laughed wickedly, as Bakari and a group of cultists chanted about a massive yellow sign on the ground. Feeding Hastur's power, and Hastur, channeling it into Their body. At the hight of the struggle, the Body gave out, and collapsed on the ground. Days went past, then weeks. A month in, the body twitched. Lain on the stone altar in Bakari's stronghold, deep within the mazing halls. Again a twitch, this time stronger, the body convulsed, and began seizing on the altar, its arms and legs chained down. The head and torso flung up, cracking the stone, and roared. They ripped their arms and legs free, one at a time. The vocal cords had been torn, rehealed, mutated, and warped. They let out a horrid shriek, neither human, nor daemon, but something more primal. Something hungering. "LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!" it resonated throughout the halls. The thing smashed the door down with its huge sything glaives made of some organic compound, formed into the old hands of the marine. The gaurds turned and attacked at them, but they were much faster. They impaled the first one, and slew the second one right as he called for help. a thundering of steel on rock came down the hallway. The beast let out a psychic bolt of energy, downing one. the others were on them at once. Once again they possed unnatural speed. They slew every last one. Each blow landed with perfect percision, never missed one body, the new sight was absolutely and utterly perfect for close combat, and saw every living creature, dark or light, almost sensing their moves before they happend. They downed every last marine, completely unscathed. The ritual was complete. Hastur had created something more wicked, unnatural, and more horrid than any of his other creations save Bakari. He had finally merged the two, in one.
A little explanation. After the fight with the venomthrope, Mal'Ganis has a spore go in his bloodstream, and implant itself in his brain. Quickly growing and attacking to neurons. The hive Tyrant sensed this, and didnt kill Mal'Ganis. Hastur worked his insane, wierdo daemon magic and formed the two conciousnesses into one being. Having many Tyranid traits formed in body and mind from IT, he had synapse ability in a space marine body. He can use psychic bolts like a zoanthrope but much weaker. Could Mal'Ganis serve as a tyrnaid diplomat in the future? Lets hope so Very Happy
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 pm

ok now he has to die too- zack, you keep creating hideous things! (keep it up)

Back to top Go down

The Dark Empire of Bakari Empty the Mbega

Post  Zac Nelsen Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:15 pm

My termies, the plagueies, and pretty much everything nurgle I have

Various humanoid skulls, claws from animals, and unidentifiable bones made an eerie hollow clunking as they hit together when the witch doctor stepped through the tattered, dirty drapes. A wretched smell followed along with the other 4 behind him. They wore little clothing but were adorned with tattoos, fetishes, charms, bones, and other trinkets. None of these distracted from the sight of mutations, and tentacles hanging from their bodies. One even had a tongue that hung down to his knees about. The witchdoctor himself was undoubtedly the worst to see. Nevertheless we all stood at attention, watching, but avoiding truely LOOKING at them and their "gifts" the long tongued one slirred the slightly glowing coals and worked it into a heavily smoking, yet small fire. Skulls of various races surrounded the fire, scarred black from the many fires that had burned around them before. I trembled to think that before each battle, The Emperor and the Mbega had met here before every battle, adorning themselves with prayers and charms for protection. the witch doctor had a massive set of jaws as a headdress, surrounding his almost equally huge head. Jaws from the Mbega fish. More like a river shark, the Mbega is the symbol for sorcery, and death, more specifically, human death. I looked down at my tattoos. They surrounded across almost my entire body, multicolored but all dark blacks, browns, greens and greys. They had protected me and my brothers throughout the rigorous innitiation. We had fought off massive beasts, otherwordly gladiators, and other trials had gotten us to where we are today. Those of us that survived were to be exhaulted into the Mbega, and into the dark one's elite force of marines. A solumn chanting was heard from The Cleaved behind the witchdoctors and medicine men. They were still in their power armour, as they could never take it off, large robes were being worn over the pale armour. Sick fluids and oily substances still leaked onto the dark robes and slowly dripped into the floor. The head witchdoctor with the headdress spoke with a heavy accent. "One final test awaits. The spirits of your fallen bretheren are restless. Envious. We must subdue them or they will surely be your downfall." The chanting grew more intense. The long tongued one stepped forward and pulled out a bag, sewn with human skin, and bones hanging from it. The chief spoke again "Endless torment awaits those who fail, those who succeed, will overcome death...." from the bag was pulled a powdery dust, we were to inhale it. Another medicine man stepped forward with a huge stone goblet with a dark, black, swirlling liquid. We drank from it. Visions of nightmares danced from the smoke in the fire. The witchdoctors began in the chanting. It echood, their voices grew deeper, and slower. Inhumanly and unnaturaly deep voices now. Ghostly skulls and other shapes flew around the room. The nightmares jumped from the fire toward us. I looked about and saw no one but myself. I looked back just in time to see a ghostly figure slam me to the ground and pull out a shimmering, ethereal knife. I kicked him off and pulled the ceremonial knife from its sheath. We slammed into each other. The spirit shouting at me "you betrayed me! I deserve to be exhaulted, not you!" Our knifed flew through the air, clanging off each other. Every sound seemed to echo endlessly. It realed back to slash at me and I saw oppertunity. I slammed the heel of my foot into it's chest, and fell through him. I attempted to kick it's feet from under it and once again went striaght through as if nothing but air was before me. It's knife flew down towards me and barely scathed me as I rolled out of the way. I attempted to jump back up but it kicked me back down. I slashed the knife across it's upper leg above the knee. It met as it flesh and blood rather than spirit. Shining blood flew across the room but disapeared in the air. The spirit cryed out, and i scooted away and stood up as it limped toward me, seething in anger, and I charged it, with large, powerful blows we fought, blocking and parrying each other, evenly matched. I found a small leather bag on my waist along with other trinkets and charms. I found dimly glowing, purple powder and showered the spirit. His form shimmered and became more solid. I slammed my fist against the side of his head and dazed him, I was able to harm him physically now. I wapped my hand around his neck and threw him to the ground, his knife clattered across the floor. I slammed my hilt into his skull, and stabbed into his heart, embedding the knife and left it. Visions swam through my head, voices grew loud and I awoke to the same room, the small fire flickering, and my brothers stood before me, some were on the ground. A couple were making their way to their feet. I watched the ones on the ground unmovingly, and I knew they would not get up. The cheif witchdocotr spoke "congratulations, those of you that succeeded are welomed into our order, and the dark forces of the Empire. Though you may have been forced to slay those closest to you, in death, they shall watch and protect over you." He abrubtly stopped as the drapes flew open, an icy chill came over the room and a massive figure strode across the room, in shining, shadowy armour. A blue sword was following on his hip, hovering, ghosly faces forming in and out of the metal. His dark skin covered in tattoos, with flashing white, unnaturaly sharp teeth, and eerily glowing red eyes. "I understand congratulations are in order. I welcome you to the Legion of Nightmare (chaos marine specific chapter name for my guys) now, your first task is ready. Don your power armor, we have imperial filth to erradicate from our galaxy."...
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:41 am

love your plaguies even more somehow!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 am

now you got to get a asweet tat zack. like a scantily clad minnie mouse, oh shi-!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 am

Scantily clad mini mouse? Who am I, joe's roommate? XD ohhh tate.
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:29 am

Zac Nelsen wrote:Scantily clad mini mouse? Who am I, joe's roommate? XD ohhh tate.

It would go well with Bo's teddy bear model
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:48 am

Checkers the superspecial space marine...I'm really sure you don't get to be a space marine (much less, SPACE WOLF) with a mental handicap... that would be retarded XD!! Scott loves my puns!
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:25 pm

ha ha Tait references are fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:46 pm

i need to meet this tate..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Hambone wrote:i need to meet this tate..

No you don't. I wish I had never met him. He left another 'thing' in the bathroom again. I'm going to beat the ever loving sh*t out of this em effer!

But about the story. Loved it and I always want more fluff from sac boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next