Phoenix Gamers 40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And then we played APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

And then we played APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!! Empty And then we played APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 am

alright, so we want to play apocalypse this week.

rules are three on three, 2500 points a player. ONE SUPER HEAVY OR FORMATION per player MINIMUM!

also, we're going to play on two tables. One will be smaller, maybe with kill teams, and the other will be apocalypse size. the smaller table will directly influence what will happen on the apocalypse field.

ALRIGHTY then, who is in? i want to play later this week, like thursday maybe. (though saturday may be a better idea)

as soon as we have the players i'll reveal the scenario and story situation

Back to top Go down

And then we played APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: And then we played APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!

Post  Mr.Rubberbullets Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 am

I'm good any afternoon this week. except wednesday, i have class until 5.
Mr.Rubberbullets
Mr.Rubberbullets

Back to top Go down

And then we played APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: And then we played APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!

Post  alex clements Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:45 pm

i maybe will be free on thursday at like 5, and next week i might be free
alex clements
alex clements

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Shizz! Obviously Saturday is good all day for me and same with Friday. I gots 2 superheavys to field and I just had a sick idea for a 3rd I think ill start working on Very Happy DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR, long live the Dark One's reign!!
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 am

2??? whats do you have besides the Doomsday Device??

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:59 am

Tower of tzeentch dragon. I just wanna paint it and put it on a stand
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:36 pm

But srsly...when is this shizz going down?? Its gonna be so awesome! The guard are gonna be all like "pew pew pew! Kaboom!" And then chaos is gonna be like "rawr check it out weez summonin demonz" and the inquisition is like "nuh uh son, you can't do that" and then chaos is like "rawr watch us" and then inquisition is like "ohhh shizz just got real! *flamer fire*" and then orcs iz like "a battle count us in!" And guard is still like "pew pew, wa-BOOOOM, pew pew, pew" and then demons is like "check it out, I have to many breastss!" And then inquisition is like "oh yeah? Well HA *slice*"

Yeah.... iz gonna be cool...
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Then the wolves all be in yo grill and be barkin all night till the neighbors throw a boot at them. The Eldars be like "bitch we was here way before all ya'll" yet they are still so damn frail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 pm

and then Santiago is like "....via, con Dios..." and then the chaos lord is like "*STAB!* Gotcha saint celestine!" and then she's like "ORLYFOOL!??!" then stands up and he is like "@*#&ING DIE!!!! *stab!*" and she is like "lol i do this every time!" and then the chaos lord is like
And then we played APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!! 96378_11
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  alex clements Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 pm

and then the orks come out and wipe you allz out!!!!!!!!! wooot. and count me out on all the games for this week i cant play in anything.
alex clements
alex clements

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:44 pm

And then the nids were like, "asdfa WACK!! dkasf;jkri dskajfd; fdskafjkdf fdskalj fdskl SMACK!! zmmmm BAM!! asfdaj;dfalsd THUD!!!! sdfshjkwei KAPOW dsjfdhaldf...." followed by a chilled silence from all other races...
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  alex clements Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:45 pm

and then a little 5 year old untrained child came into the store and flipped the board and then had aliens throw spears at his butt. muahahahahaha
alex clements
alex clements

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rubberbullets Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:47 am

so... are we playing today?
Mr.Rubberbullets
Mr.Rubberbullets

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:50 pm

i'll need more time to plan the scenario, so next week probably, since im going down to salt lake this weekend.

this shouldn't stop you guys playing though!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum