Phoenix Gamers 40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 40K Forum

5 posters

Go down

New 40K Forum Empty New 40K Forum

Post  Lil Red Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey, so I wasn't a big fan of not having this site's manager available anymore. I also hated how all the "broadband" adds would pop up. I have created a forum by the same company that made this forum. I'll give Scott and Marshall the ADMIN password and that way we should always have at least one person who can alter it when needed.

Give it a try, if you hate it then we'll switch back to this site.

The Address: the-arrow.forumotion.com

Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

New 40K Forum Empty Re: New 40K Forum

Post  Lil Red Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:31 pm

I've moved over my fluff so you can see how the fluff section will work (or you can just make on thread for all of your fluff)
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey so I've posted my "leaf blower" list on the new site in hopes that all of you can tell me what you would do to counter it. I'd love to see what y'all think so I can make it better and you can think of ways to take out a heavy mechanized list.

I'm hoping everyone will start moving their stuff over there so we can have a little more control over our site (I'm sick of not being able to change things that we want to change and with out dustin the site is locked).

Thanks!
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfs Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Lil Red wrote:
The Address: the-arrow.forumotion.com

For the life of me, it seems I cant get this address to work.
Smurfs
Smurfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfs Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 am

Nevermind. I rolled over a one and got it to work. Smile
Smurfs
Smurfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rubberbullets Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 am

i still can't get it to work
Mr.Rubberbullets
Mr.Rubberbullets

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfs Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:10 am

Smurfs
Smurfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 am

If you want your "fluff" section to have a different name that what I've given so far just let me know Smile
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 am

So, are we all going to use the other forum from now on or what?
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Personally I think that the other forum will let us do a lot more, and It gets rid of the broadband advertisements (do y'all have those annoying blue boxes too?)

I'm going to start moving some of the threads over there (they will still be here cause I'm not going to delete anything) so that we don't miss a beat

I'm also creating a "Army List/ Tactics" thread so we can talk about certain lists, their pro's and con's and also if you have a question about how to best use a unit.

I realize it will be annoying to initially switch over, but I think in the long run we will like it a lot more!
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rubberbullets Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:30 pm

woot got it to work
Mr.Rubberbullets
Mr.Rubberbullets

Back to top Go down

Post  BadMotherDude Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:00 am

I'm good for swithching over. Granted i haven't got as much posting on this site so it will be easy for me to move over. If the other site will be better than i would go for it. Having someone to do the admin is a big advantage. And yes those idiotic blue boxes comes up on my computer all the time. When they do i can't read half the posts.
BadMotherDude
BadMotherDude

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Red Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 am

BadMotherDude wrote:I'm good for swithching over. Granted i haven't got as much posting on this site so it will be easy for me to move over. If the other site will be better than i would go for it. Having someone to do the admin is a big advantage. And yes those idiotic blue boxes comes up on my computer all the time. When they do i can't read half the posts.

dude I love your pic!

Ok so this is what I'm thinking will make it a smooth transition. Anything that you've started "new" from here on out should be done on the other thread. The Find-a-game thread for this week should continue here, but starting next weeks games should also be started in the other thread. If you are having problems with the other site just let me know Smile
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

New 40K Forum Empty new face

Post  Lil Red Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Hey i was toying with the "skins" on the new forum and found a sweet new one. Now the "log out" section doesn't word wrap Smile
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

New 40K Forum Empty side by side

Post  Lil Red Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey so I've been working on the other forum some more today and I had each open side by side for a bit. Give it a try and try to tell my the other one doesn't look better/ more organized (this is just a proud technically challenged man surprised at how well it turned out).
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down