Phoenix Gamers 40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of terrrain should we build?

4 posters

Go down

What kind of terrrain should we build? Empty What kind of terrrain should we build?

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Lets vote:

What kind do terrain do we do next?

my vote is for snow

Back to top Go down

What kind of terrrain should we build? Empty Re: What kind of terrrain should we build?

Post  tlc247 Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Desert or Tyranid Infestation (Can I vote for both?)
tlc247
tlc247

Back to top Go down

What kind of terrrain should we build? Empty Re: What kind of terrrain should we build?

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 pm

i like snow or desert!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:11 pm

and also- who's willing to help?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 pm

me ofcourse

Back to top Go down

Post  tlc247 Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

/
tlc247
tlc247

Back to top Go down

Post  alex clements Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:47 pm

i like tyranid or snow and i will be game to build anything but i would rather have tyranid or snow.
alex clements
alex clements

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:11 pm

I like desert best and of course completely willing to help
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  BadMotherDude Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm all for the snow. I'm figuring my paint scheme for my eldar as a snow covered battles. I'm also trying to come up with fluff that is a frozen exodite home world. After the fall the craftworld of my eldar was destroyed but not utterly destroyed. They colonized a planet and with the wreckage of the craftworld started cities and made a type of home world. Still working on it. Thats my opinion. Snow. Oh i'm also looking to pick up some eldar scenery. This site online is pretty new but the owner is an eldar player and makes them out wood and carved by a laser cutting machine. Its pretty sweet on what they are working on. They only have an eldar warp gate designed and ready to buy. They working on a giant bastion for eldar right now. Its definitely sick looking. Here is the link http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210451
I'm not much help since don't have that much extra time to get over there help paint. I have a hard time getting to my own models. I'm not much help.
BadMotherDude
BadMotherDude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum