Phoenix Gamers 40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something you should know about Dark Eldar...

5 posters

Go down

Something you should know about Dark Eldar... Empty Something you should know about Dark Eldar...

Post  tlc247 Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:11 am

tlc247
tlc247

Back to top Go down

Something you should know about Dark Eldar... Empty Re: Something you should know about Dark Eldar...

Post  Lil Red Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:30 am

'bout effing time!!
Lil Red
Lil Red

Back to top Go down

Something you should know about Dark Eldar... Empty Re: Something you should know about Dark Eldar...

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:33 am

I wanted to post this. Also woot! Almost done painting mine! And just in time!

I'm not a band wagon jumper but this does mean I'm wondering what's the point of continuing mastering the current dex....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:49 am

oh WHATS UP!!!!!??? CALLED THAT SHIZ!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfs Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Lil Finnigan wrote:oh WHATS UP!!!!!??? CALLED THAT SHIZ!!!!!!

So have I, so have I. Whos planning to start a Dark Eldar army beside me when they do come out?
Smurfs
Smurfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 pm

I suppose I'll update mine....

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfs Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm

You do have a good start on them. You can just flesh them out with the new stuff.
Smurfs
Smurfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah. I figured I'm goodish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Nelsen Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:36 pm

I hope they don't mess with the raider model that thing is SO SICK!
Zac Nelsen
Zac Nelsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 am

There's a new raider. It's cool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:58 am

where are the pictures?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rubberbullets Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:28 pm

See what did i tell you all. The codex release list is going to be Dark Eldar -> Tau -> Space Marines (again) -> everybody else but necrons because necrons are OP and don't need a new book for another 10 years.....
Mr.Rubberbullets
Mr.Rubberbullets

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfs Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:39 pm

If we're starting to throw out predictions for codex releases, Im saying Dark Eldar -> Grey Knights -> Necrons
Smurfs
Smurfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Mr.Rubberbullets wrote:See what did i tell you all. The codex release list is going to be Dark Eldar -> Tau -> Space Marines (again) -> everybody else but necrons because necrons are OP and don't need a new book for another 10 years.....

haha dave.

im crons before inquisition

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:49 pm

At the moment it is:

Q4-10 Dark Eldar (Officially announced)
Q1-11 Grey Knights (possibly early Q1)
Q2-Q3-11 Necrons
Q3-Q4-11 Tau Empire
Honorable mention with intermittant chirps: Craftworld Eldar

In addition Necrons seem to be finally advancing, Tau is in sculpting to go more fully plastic(could just be a model release but doubtful). All subject to change other then DE of course.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rubberbullets Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:45 pm

I've had confirmation that Tau are getting a new codex and i've heard that the new rail guns are going to be sick
Mr.Rubberbullets
Mr.Rubberbullets

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 pm

nick mentioned that, i remember.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down